Speculate about the nature of “the family” in the year 2109, one hundred years from now. Will anything about the family as we know it today be the same? What will have changed? Why the changes (if any)?
Wow, I can't even imagine 5 or 10 years from now much less 100 years from now. My view on it is this, by the rate the nature of "the family" is going right now I don't even think such family can exist in hundred years. Just like we're seeing some animals extinct I think that will be the case for the family if we don't do something right now to save it for our future generations. For one, the fathers are starting to extinct from its role in the family. Many children today are being raised by a single parent, others have their fathers but there are just there just another furniture in the house ( there's no relationship). Mothers too are starting to just give up on their kids leaving them in orphanage or having some other people in their lives take care of the kids while she goes out and finds her true self. And what can I say about the children today, well they think that they can control their lives and manipulate their parents to doing whatever they please. I must mention the other part of the equation that's missing and with all due respect of those who are reading. The other part are those who want to create a "family" when and how they want to. Like single woman who want to do artificial insemination, or the Homosexuals or Gay couples who want to create their own belief of what family really is.If I was to predict in one hundred years from now this will be my prediction; family will be really close to extinction or on the bridge of that. Why? because we have all lost in some way or another what the true meaning of a family is and we have lost the key foundation of it-Love and God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment