Thursday, September 3, 2009

The place where I write

Well writing for me is a challenge because I don't do it as much as I should. Honestly, the only time I write is when I'm in an English class other than that I don't really write. I get nervous and start panicking every time I have to do an essay, so this class is definitely a big challenge for me.

When I do write, I like to be in quiet place-no distractions whatsoever. I like to be relaxed with maybe a soft music playing in the background. One thing is certain, I must eat something before I write, otherwise I'll get up from my desk and start stalling around and loose focus. Even though I say I get nervous about writing (since english is my second language). I've noticed that once I start writing and actually engage in it, I like what I'm seeing and what I'm able to express in words. So, I just think I need to get over my fears and just start expressing myself out more. Once I start improving my skills and my knowledge in writing, I'll feel more comfortable in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment