Sunday, October 4, 2009
Will movie films last?
Just as the music industry has changed in the last 10 years so is the film industry has evolved as well. Before the music industry would rely on Cd's when an album would come out but as technology grew it enable people to download music on mp3 or down to their pc. Same thing I think is happening to the Film industry. I personally don't think that the film industries are coming up with good movies to watch. Most of the movies that they come up with does not make any sense there's not a good plot in it. The only movies that I think are fun to watch are the movies from Disney Films. The year is almost over and I can count the times that I went to the movies which it was only one time. The last time that I went I watched a chick flick movie " The Proposal". I really do think that in the future films would be something of the past. With the internet growing as much as it is that you can watch anything and even see movies that have not come out yet in theater, I really don't think the film industry will last very long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment